Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

California Coast

You got some really good shots and nice camera angles. Just a bit of extra effort with the editing would have made the video even better. All the best with the next one.

Nice and photogenic. You have the same problems I have with panning gently, regardless of the efforts I make I still jolt and judder a bit when doing these. nilanjan is right though and many of these issues can be adjusted when editing. I use iMovie on my Mac and it does help to smooth it all out. Having said all that, I still haven’t dared to put any video up on the Forum yet. Currently on my way home to the UK after some Sparking on the Gulf Coast of Florida so will get down to work next week to see if I have anything good enough to show my hand!!

Reactions: nilanjan118
Nice and photogenic. You have the same problems I have with panning gently, regardless of the efforts I make I still jolt and judder a bit when doing these. nilanjan is right though and many of these issues can be adjusted when editing. I use iMovie on my Mac and it does help to smooth it all out. Having said all that, I still haven’t dared to put any video up on the Forum yet. Currently on my way home to the UK after some Sparking on the Gulf Coast of Florida so will get down to work next week to see if I have anything good enough to show my hand!!
No matter how experienced you get with flying, you will still have these problems. The key is to take long shots (20~25 secs) for every scene so that you have plenty of room to edit in post.

I should have put it on Tripod mode helps make the shots and movement smoother. I only had a few minutes to fly that day so I think I was a little rushed. All in all a good learning experience.

Beautiful scenery loved it looking forward to seeing more videos ?

Jeff

Hey, here is a short video shot on the coast of Central California. Shortly after I shot this video a school of Dolphins swam by I wish I could have caught them on video.

Please enjoy.

To view other videos I've done go to my YouTube channel and please feel free to subscribe to Cordy's Corner.

Smooth pans are slow pans...

Reactions: nilanjan118
Hey, here is a short video shot on the coast of Central California. Shortly after I shot this video a school of Dolphins swam by I wish I could have caught them on video.

Please enjoy.

To view other videos I've done go to my YouTube channel and please feel free to subscribe to Cordy's Corner.
This is my ocean fix for the day! Love that part of coast.

Great views. I recently purchased Litchi, and its Tripod mode is superior to DJI's in my opinion. Key is to be as painfully slow as possible, burn some extra battery, then speed up in post. Using some stabilization in post also helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme