Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Calling all HK Spark owners

Floyd-Spark

Join
Oct 16, 2017
Loc
Hong Kong at the moment
Hi all, I am an Australian who is currently living and working in HK. I have a Spark, Crystalsky, and some accessories. I am loving taking it out and creating a few YouTube videos using Wondershare Fimora. It would be interesting to meet up with other Spark owners here in HK. Respond if you are interested.
Cheers

Reactions: newbie-horeb
Not in HK (Malaysia) so apologies for the tangent but just wondering how you're finding the CrystalSky? Loads better than a phone display?

Reactions: MikeSpark
Its great. It has 32GB onboard and I have added another 128GB via the two SD slots. Great screen. Some good functionality. I want to get an OTG cable that suits but using the Mavic mount for it and the USB cable that pokes out of the mount gets in the way when I want to plug into the Spark controller. I dont seem to get the distance before transmission errors like I did with the iPhone. With the iPhone and OTG I could get 100m high before errors, now its under 50m. Maybe a firmware update will fix it.

Reactions: MileHighSi
I found a cable on eBay that is USB c one end and micro USB the other end and has inbuilt OTG into the cable so no adaptor needed.

Hi all, I am an Australian who is currently living and working in HK. I have a Spark, Crystalsky, and some accessories. I am loving taking it out and creating a few YouTube videos using Wondershare Fimora. It would be interesting to meet up with other Spark owners here in HK. Respond if you are interested.
Cheers
hey Floyd, i'm currently in the Caribbean soon will be based in Manila, Philippines. You mentioned you from Australia whereabouts?

Hi there! I am from Hong Kong and just got my Spark last week :) Would love to take it out and play! Is there any place you usually go for practise?

Cheers
I live in Olympic. I am interested in metting with other owners. Where do you fly?

Thanks Floyd Spark for the suggestions! Sadly the weather here is not ideal in the last few weeks so have to wait for a better time to have my first official flight. Just have some small practises close to home to get used to the system.

I live on Kowloon side but seems easier to find open spaces for practise in HK island or Lantau.

Yeah I am waiting for the weather to improve also so I can take the Spark, Osmo+, and CrystalSky to Lantau Peak for the day. Check out my 360 pano from Tai-O.

Attachments

• 6F98D084-0E6C-44CB-9871-4AED9645F88C.jpeg
    6F98D084-0E6C-44CB-9871-4AED9645F88C.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: CM Ho
Hi I am also from Hong Kong too. I live in Kowloon and usually fly my spark in the waterfront promenades during the weekends for fun

Nice view of Stonecutters Bridge when I flew my spark weeks ago

Attachments

• 29A76299-579E-469E-94BF-980C62BDF6B7.jpeg
    29A76299-579E-469E-94BF-980C62BDF6B7.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: XWB
Have you guys seen the spark bus?
It looks great!

Attachments

• 0E3DA3B3-1001-454A-9A41-487FE6E104CF.jpeg
    0E3DA3B3-1001-454A-9A41-487FE6E104CF.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 15