Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can’t publish to YouTube anymore

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Hi all. Having popped the occasional short Spark vid onto YouTube straight from iMovie on my Mac using the click through from the Share button I get a “Cannot publish to YouTube” response as it gets to the end of the upload. Reading posts across the board on YouTube am I right in thinking YouTube have changed their rules and that I now can’t publish direct from iMovie? any thoughts very welcome.

I use iMovie, but have always saved to a file first before I uploaded it to YouTube. I see the option in iMovie, I will have to try it to see if it works for me.

Thanks. I’ve tried it both ways and get the same result. I have wondered if it was the music that I was using-perhaps it was copyrighted but I have tried with no music and get the same result.

I use iMovie, but have always saved to a file first before I uploaded it to YouTube. I see the option in iMovie, I will have to try it to see if it works for me.
Have just done what you suggested (signed-in to YouTube/Google again in iMovie) and it worked. Very many thanks and much appreciated.

Reactions: NOLADG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers