Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Canada Sorry We're Closed

adventurecampitelli

Join
Dec 5, 2017
Are you curious what life is like in cities around the world during the covid lockdown? We teamed up with YouTube’s around the world who show what life is like in their cities. Below is ours on, Calgary Canada, the others are linked in the description of our video.

Waiting patiently in the North Bay area of Ontario.... we've been really lucky up here, a handful of cases which all recovered, and no deaths. Touch wood. New drone is ordered, so my itchy fingers are pining for the new controller.... We are pretty much isolated in the near wilderness anyway up here, looking forward to sharing some more of that with everyone.

Hope all are well and safe with you Campitellis... really enjoy your stuff. Your kids will have some amazing memories for life, you too.

Waiting patiently in the North Bay area of Ontario.... we've been really lucky up here, a handful of cases which all recovered, and no deaths. Touch wood. New drone is ordered, so my itchy fingers are pining for the new controller.... We are pretty much isolated in the near wilderness anyway up here, looking forward to sharing some more of that with everyone.

Hope all are well and safe with you Campitellis... really enjoy your stuff. Your kids will have some amazing memories for life, you too.
Yes I read things are good where you guys are. We're in Calgary and still have lots of cases. New drone....cool. which one did you get?

Grew up in North Bay. My parents and sister still live there.
Although, I am looking forward to things opening up, I hope they don’t do it prematurely and we end up with another round of Covid to deal with. Cautiously optimistic that a camping trip planned for Newfoundland in early July will be able to go ahead but realize it could be cancelled. We have camped as a family in every province in Canada (mostly National Parks) except Newfounfland. My two kids will be really disappointed if we have to cancel and so will I since I love landscape photography.

Just got the trailer out of storage today and it got me excited about the trip ??

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef