Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Canada....

I liked it. ?

Great! You should of just added a pic of your Spark at the end...just because it's a Spark forum. Really enjoyed it.

Hey SoccerRef12 - really,
Is this an exclusive forum for Sparky's only. I think he knew that and posted this just to give you a forum. Hey Northwood Media Works. I LOVED it, in fact I wish I was Canadian right about now. Any chance that Wisconsin could become your 11th province
Wisconsin John

Reactions: Spark^
Hey SoccerRef12 - really,
Is this an exclusive forum for Sparky's only. I think he knew that and posted this just to give you a forum. Hey Northwood Media Works. I LOVED it, in fact I wish I was Canadian right about now. Any chance that Wisconsin could become your 11th province
Wisconsin John
I know..... I just thought it would have been a good idea to tie it in. I thoroughly enjoyed the video. I'm not bashing at all.

It's a wee small island (0.40 hectare!) in Lake of the Woods, near Nestor Falls, ON.

I'm a US citizen, but had family in the area, been going there since I was 3. I've moved a lot down here in the states, but that's always been a constant for me. My North Star.

Since I'm not a permanent resident, I can't get there yet. I'm usually there mid-May (the ice went out on Monday on my area!) and stay until the snow flies in October. Fingers are crossed for the border opening May 31, but who knows. The whole area's economy is tourist driven, so it's going to be (just like everywhere else) tough for the locals.
Janauary19.jpg
January 2019

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran