Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can't fly and jam? : (

I

Inactive

Who Pilots so recently when Seventh Fairy began flying, I was listening to my favorite Taiwanese artist and Seventh Fairy (SPARK) began acting erratically glitching out up was glitching out down was glitching Out video feed was glitching out and he nearly had a fly away all because I was listening to music while running DGI go 4, has this happened to anyone else or is it just me am I the Gichey Little phone?

Reactions: vekthor
Who Pilots so recently when Seventh Fairy began flying, I was listening to my favorite Taiwanese artist and Seventh Fairy (SPARK) began acting erratically glitching out up was glitching out down was glitching Out video feed was glitching out and he nearly had a fly away all because I was listening to music while running DGI go 4, has this happened to anyone else or is it just me am I the Gichey Little phone?

Were you sending it to a Bluetooth speaker?

Were you sending it to a Bluetooth speaker?
No I start at the music app then minimize it in the background on my phone so basically the djigo4 app was on and the music app was playing as well and I had my headphones stuck in my headphone jack but the Drone was glitching out to the point to where I had the land that thing just to turn off my music.

Sounds like your music player was sucking the life out of your mobile device's CPU. Try using a separate mp3 player instead if you want to listen to your tunes. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: hondacura93
I would suggest you listen to your environment, your drone, how will you hear a low flying plane coming, how would you know when to take evasive action in such a circumstance? You are flying a projectile, which can cause serious damage if it runs into anything. Keep your music listening for other more safe pastimes.

Very good point! Yeah, load the video in your mobile phone with a sound track and watch it is some VR goggles. ;)

I'm not going to keep on hammering the fact for safety purposes you shouldn't listen to music. Wait, I just did [emoji16]. But, to address your question, I purposely close all and any background apps when I load up GO4 app. I feel more comfortable knowing that my phones memory is dedicated to the app while I fly.

Yeah as others previously stated it could be the music app draining out the memory or the phone's ability to handle the dji app.

I usually fly in airplane mode with just the wifi turned on and no background apps running. I really wish DJI would make a controller for the Spark that doesn't require a separate device!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme