Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cheap Android OTG cables

willardsSpark

But is it cheap enough to warrant disconnections and possible drone loss? I'd sure hate to lose my drone all due to something I cheaped out on. But that's just me.

Jim Nielsen

I've had more disconnect problems by using newer versions of DJI Go than I have with cheap cables... But I'll definitely give it a thorough workout before I rely on it for long distance flights...

willardsSpark

Fair enough. Quality components are something I have control over. Personally, I'm not going to lose my drone due to something I can prevent. Not knockin' yall for using what you want, just voicing my .02.

Rafa7

I have this one exactly but for IOS and never had any issue with it, works well and I like it that it has a different color (not black) to easily pick it from the other cables.

In the case of Spark I am pretty sure the reliability of this cable is already better than the wifi RC connection we have in CE mode here in Europe anyway! ;)
On a serious note: I use cheap Ebay/Aliexpress cables all the time for different purposes, no problems so far.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIVik16