Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Check out this price on this Spark Combo

Join
Jan 19, 2019
Gee not bad.

Just need 2x more batteries and the charger which would set you back say another $300..

Is this an original DJI item or just 3rd party goggles?

>3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset

Join
Feb 4, 2019
Gee not bad.

Just need 2x more batteries and the charger which would set you back say another $300..

Is this an original DJI item or just 3rd party goggles?

>3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset
No idea. I've not purchased a Spark yet or any other drone. That's why I've been spending this winter researching YouTube videos a this forum to learn and decide on a drone...for the $$$, I'm 99% sure I'm leaning towards buying the Spark. At our local Walmart they are selling the Spark and the controller for $399...then I seen this deal...My biggest concern is...if I have a issue with the Spark and I buy it at Walmart...I take it back there. Buying through Walmart and it's a Secondary seller, Walmart will NOT back it up if there's a problem with it...So, all that extra stuff in that combo....is it really worth buying it?

Last edited:
Join
Feb 9, 2019
No idea. I've not purchased a Spark yet or any other drone. That's why I've been spending this winter researching YouTube videos a this forum to learn and decide on a drone...for the $$$, I'm 99% sure I'm leaning towards buying the Spark. At our local Walmart they are selling the Spark and the controller for $399...then I seen this deal...My biggest concern is...if I have a issue with the Spark and I but it at Walmart...I take it back there. Buying through Walmart and it's a Secondary seller, Walmart will NOT back it up if there's a problem with it...So, all that extra stuff in that combo....is it really worth buying it?
If it's brand new sealed product, DJI will give you a year of warranty.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
www.Spark-Help.com
FYI, that seller (SSE Photo & Video) is an authorized DJI dealer.

Join
Jan 2, 2018
No idea. I've not purchased a Spark yet or any other drone. That's why I've been spending this winter researching YouTube videos a this forum to learn and decide on a drone...for the $$$, I'm 99% sure I'm leaning towards buying the Spark. At our local Walmart they are selling the Spark and the controller for $399...then I seen this deal...My biggest concern is...if I have a issue with the Spark and I buy it at Walmart...I take it back there. Buying through Walmart and it's a Secondary seller, Walmart will NOT back it up if there's a problem with it...So, all that extra stuff in that combo....is it really worth buying it?
I will let the others tell you about the warranty and all that.
I wanted to commend you on doing your research and homework.
For me that is the only way to go and for the record I own a spark and one of the first things I noticed upon taking it out of the box was how solid and durable it felt.
Enjoy and fly responsibly with whatever you decide.

Dodge DeBoulet

Join
Dec 27, 2018
Loc
Maine
I bought on at Christmas from Walmart from the same seller and same price. Three items were missing from the shipment. Take a look at what the restocking fee is if you return it.
It's not clear from your post ... did you pay a restocking fee (and possibly shipping) on a misrepresented item? I would've initiated a chargeback through my credit card provider before paying for restocking/shipping. Let them sort it out.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gavinz