Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checking in from Spring Texas!

Join
Jul 16, 2018
After a successful Spark maiden flight yesterday, I feel I’m over the hump and ready to start learning! Long way to go but have good Spark support here locally. Glad to be a part of the group and welcome all comments and suggestions on moving forward faster!
TC

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Tommy Christian.

I've had my Spark for a year and I'm still learning stuff.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Welcome! You've got lots of reading to do... I like to say that flying a Spark is a science, and there is much to study and learn about getting the most out of it while maximizing the safety of the drone and us earth-bound midgets under it. Congrats on your acquisition.

Im still figuring that out. Looking for places that are safe to fly in. Have flown at our church, Meyer park and at a school near my house. Again, I’m a newbie with so much to learn. Got any suggestions where to fly?
Thanks
Tc

Zube park in Hockley is very good.
There's lots of room there. It's worth the drive.
Dyes park is good unless they're playing soccer. There's an AMA field here. There's a dirt airport near by. I wouldn't go above 200 feet here. The park rangers are very friendly.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme