Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checking In From Virginia

beagledog

Join
Jan 8, 2019
I don't have my Spark, yet. I am getting one this week, but haven't decided on the color. My neighbor has white, so I may go with the green or yellow. Would love red, but BestBuy doesn't have it. Not a biggie.
I love shooting quick vids and have been messing around with my iPhone X, Moment Anamorphic lens (I have their others, too, but the Anamorphic is my favorite), and Freely Systems Movi Cinema Robot. It just made sense to incorporate a drone, and the Spark seems to be a good one to begin with, even though it doesn't shoot 4K.

Looking forward to learning from the tips on here.

-David

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, beagledog.

Too bad you can't get the red one, they go faster.
Ask anybody with a red sports car.;)
Just kidding, they are all the same no matter the color.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: beagledog
I don't have my Spark, yet. I am getting one this week, but haven't decided on the color. My neighbor has white, so I may go with the green or yellow. Would love red, but BestBuy doesn't have it. Not a biggie.
I love shooting quick vids and have been messing around with my iPhone X, Moment Anamorphic lens (I have their others, too, but the Anamorphic is my favorite), and Freely Systems Movi Cinema Robot. It just made sense to incorporate a drone, and the Spark seems to be a good one to begin with, even though it doesn't shoot 4K.

Looking forward to learning from the tips on here.

-David

Welcome to the Forum. It's a great place to learn while you're awaiting the delivery of your new Spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit