Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checklist favor please.... steps after a long travel

MedicineMan4004

Join
Aug 23, 2017
Loc
upper east TN
Using a checklist to get up and flying...working perfect so far.
I'm even hovering for a minute and checking satellite count before doing anything.

In 4 days I leave on 5600 mile journey.
When I get to my destination please list the necessary steps before flight.

The only one I can think of here (I'm at work) is compass calibration, and again chilling
out until I get >14 sat's.

Other things I can do?

You are taking in a lot of information recently, and It can overload your senses. Don't overthink this. If you get to where you're going and fire up everything, and if the app and it says "good to fly", chk the rth altitude and go have a good time.

Btw, I'm 67, The first three weeks of owning this thing was nerve-racking. Listen TO the guys here that Do a lot of posts and are answering, rather than asking.....LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: sparkpod
Yeah when you start dji go and it tells you that you are in a different region do not accept just push the back button on your device or your drone and rc will delink

bennie

Bennie thanks!
Now when you say 'back button' you mean on the ipad right? there are buttons on the back of the controller is why I ask....I know
probably a daft question :)

No not daft. Yeah back button on device. When mine delinked took me 3 days to fix

bennie

"You are taking in a lot of information recently, and It can overload your senses. Don't overthink this. If you get to where you're going and fire up everything, and if the app and it says "good to fly", chk the rth altitude and go have a good time"

^^ This =)
I was the same when I got to France..I'm pretty much taking it up all over the place now..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers