Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Combo shipped from DJI?

Romy Mutuc

Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Laredo, TX
Has anybody received their color combo ordered directly from DJI? Also, any order from May 25th and on. I ordered on the 25@6am and I have yet to receive any shipping info. DJI already charged my card about a week ago...IMG_20170617_130818.jpg

I ordered a blue fly more on the 30th. They took my funds last Friday night. I have the same status as you. I'm hoping that they will ship early this week.

Last edited:
Went from authorized to confirmed this morning. Hoping that means I'll be getting a tracking number soon.
Order Number: 00198#@@$%20

Total: USD 758.00

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed

Shipping Status: Pending

Shipping Company: Tba

Tracking Number:

Last edited:
my order status finally changed to shipped. No tracking number yet. Hope this portends of good things to come. ordered meadow green fm back on may 24th. now a race to see if the extra batteries which already shipped will beat my spark to chicago.....getting excited.....looking forward to joining all of you who are already in the sky.

Reactions: H3AD8U5TA
Mine still doesn't say shipped. Just pay confirmed. If you're is coming in Thursday, hopefully I get a shipping notice tomorrow so I can get it by the weekend!!!

It's Christmas in June boys.
I just received my shipping notification for my fly more package (white ) from the dji store that was ordered on the 29th of may...
I think I might have a bad drone addiction..
Someone please call rehab ??

Mine has been sitting in Customs all day. At least it's in the same city as me now. Getting closer...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers