Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Compass Error - Curve Camera Horizon

Anna_Fly

Join
Oct 2, 2018
Hello comrades. Recently, my drone had a problem - with an average wind, a compass error immediately appears and the camera goes crazy. What is the problem? Tell me where to look for a fault.

hi anna, you can try to re-calibrating the IMU and the compass of the spark in the open field / free of interference area, if the problem still exist maybe you can try to reset and reinstall the spark firmware with the dji assistant with PC

hi anna, you can try to re-calibrating the IMU and the compass of the spark in the open field / free of interference area, if the problem still exist maybe you can try to reset and reinstall the spark firmware with the dji assistant with PC
Hey. OK. I'll try to do it tomorrow. I'll write the result later

All that you advised did not help me to solve the problem. A friend advised me to demagnetize the drone compass. I searched the Internet and found a special device - Cfixer. It turned out to be available in the local service - demagnetizing the compass to my drone. Everything became good and no problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef