Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Crazy things you find on ebay/amazon/online

Moonsword

Join
Jan 8, 2019
Loc
NT, Australia
So I am hunting around online, searching for accessories to get for my new Spark.
I am mostly hunting for a good storage case and some protection stuff.

I have got a good short list, but if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

But while I was looking, I found this, which I think is a bit ridiculous and I wonder how it would affect the Spark's performance.

What things have you guys found and just wondered why someone would make it?

Attachments

• ebay.PNG
    ebay.PNG
    303.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
So I am hunting around online, searching for accessories to get for my new Spark.
I am mostly hunting for a good storage case and some protection stuff.

I have got a good short list, but if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

But while I was looking, I found this, which I think is a bit ridiculous and I wonder how it would affect the Spark's performance.
Found here, ebay.com.au

What things have you guys found and just wondered why someone would make it?

FYI...for some reason, Ebay links don't go to the intended product but a generic Ebay page.

I actually have a set of these since I was concerned about flying over the lake at my son's cabin when I first got my drone. They definitely effect airspeed and in the wind they act like sails. I no longer use them.

Reactions: CARELESS
Wow, give your Spark some balls. These are the aerial version of Trucknutz :oops::D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex