Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cruisin' On A Sunny Afternoon ?☀️

RedZeppelin

Join
Jun 23, 2019
Yesterday was glorious here on the Devon coast, with more and more people back on the water. Got some great shots of various things, but had the most fun chasing this sightseeing cruiser in Sport mode :)

Took lots of attempts, but got one I was happy with in the end!

RZ-Cruisin.jpg

"This is the captain speaking. If you look to your left, you'll see the beautiful shoreline of the Devon coast.

If you look to the upper right, in the sky, you'll see the infamous Spark piloted by our local awsome dude, RedZeppelin.

Thank you for selecting Stuart Line Cruises and have a nice day."

"This is the captain speaking. If you look to your left, you'll see the beautiful shoreline of the Devon coast.

If you look to the upper right, in the sky, you'll see the infamous Spark piloted by our local awsome dude, RedZeppelin.

Thank you for selecting Stuart Line Cruises and have a nice day."
HA! Thanks dude ? Stuart Line have already contacted me on social channels asking for copies. Slowly building the portfolio ?

$$$$ ?:)

Gorgeous photo. The boat‘s colors really bring out the beauty of the Devon shoreline and enhance the natural landscape. You should market this one!

Reactions: RedZeppelin
Gorgeous photo. The boat‘s colors really bring out the beauty of the Devon shoreline and enhance the natural landscape. You should market this one!
Thanks @Rick Saukas ?

If ever there was a perfect day and location for flying, it was here on Sunday. I got really lucky. I've already been contacted by the cruise line company and we've come to an arrangement to suit us both.

I can't go commercial just yet as I'm only half way through my CAA certification here in the UK (same as the 107 in the US I think) and need to do my flight test and operations manual etc before I can profit from it. I'm happy with the exposure though and to help out a local business who are getting back on their feet after COVID.

Thanks again for the kind words ?

Thanks @Rick Saukas ?

If ever there was a perfect day and location for flying, it was here on Sunday. I got really lucky. I've already been contacted by the cruise line company and we've come to an arrangement to suit us both.

I can't go commercial just yet as I'm only half way through my CAA certification here in the UK (same as the 107 in the US I think) and need to do my flight test and operations manual etc before I can profit from it. I'm happy with the exposure though and to help out a local business who are getting back on their feet after COVID.

Thanks again for the kind words ?
You are most welcome. Lots of natural beauty in Devon. We lived in the old vicarage in Tiverton for two years back in 97-98 and loved the moors and tea houses, and of course the villages and local pubs!

You are going to make a good living with shots like these. Are you using Luminar/Photos still? I am loving Luminar and there are some very good vids on YT to help. Was up at Hidcote Gardens today but frankly the dull grey skies rather dampened the impact. Luminar will help!!

That's the money shot RedZeppelin! Smart move of Stuart Line to come to an arrangement with you before you get your CAA Certification. We will be able to say we knew you when. ;)

• Love

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme