Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Custom Labeling

limesqueezy

Join
Feb 12, 2018
I don’t know if this post is allowed or not. Mods, if out of bounds please delete and let me know.

I’ve seen several postings in other threads asking about labeling.

I have a Casio labeler and have made Registration, name, phone number, reward if found, battery I’d numbers. Black ink on white half inch tape. For ten bucks USD including first class US postage I will make up to seven labels as you require. I always have reward if found on my controller, Spark and hardcase. The Casio label tape has strong adhesive and is weatherproof. Other colors of tape and ink available but I’d have to procure them. PM me for photos or to get your custom labels made. Really good to number batteries so you can know you’re rotating use and charge.

Either way, strongly recommend labeling all your gear by whatever means even if it’s on tape. Oh and the labels can be made with two lines of text if you want to conserve space.

Not a sign maker just a guy with a labeler. The fee keeps me in the tape, which is not cheap. Feel free to PM me and we can talk about it if interested. Be safe!

Reactions: James Patrick Rice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe