Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

"Desert Stairsteps"

Mr Geek

Join
Jan 2, 2019
As long as I have lived here in Borrego Springs, CA and discovered this unique formation I have wanted to get a decent shot of it. The incredible freedom a quality drone provides in allowing us to occupy any photographic vantage point in 3D space is just awesome and allowed me to finally capture these "Desert Stairsteps"
.Shortwash Stairsteps 011119_1 1920.jpg

Wow! That is a unique formation and you captured it's uniqueness very well in that picture. I have said for years that drones afford us the views that otherwise could never be seen. I love to explore the planet through watching drone videos uploaded to the internet. I especially like to watch videos uploaded to AirVuz. Its the only way I will ever get to visit 99.9% of those locations. If I were a wealthy man, I would travel the world.

Wow! That is a unique formation and you captured it's uniqueness very well in that picture. I have said for years that drones afford us the views that otherwise could never be seen. I love to explore the planet through watching drone videos uploaded to the internet. I especially like to watch videos uploaded to AirVuz. Its the only way I will ever get to visit 99.9% of those locations. If I were a wealthy man, I would travel the world.
Thanks! I totally agree, I have lived here for years, exploring off-road locations at length but within the first hour flying my Spark I discovered mind blowing terrain just on the other side of rolling hills adjacent to the dirt road...I was hooked!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme