Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Desk top ios, android phone...compatible?

N3M3SIS2ALL

Join
May 28, 2017
Ok so just encountered a problem updating my spark. I updated this morning without any problems thru wifi on a android phone. I tried updating the other two batteries and it wouldnt let me and now I cant use them at all. My app is 4.1.5 so obviously not the newest and I know it will eventually come thru but Im trying to fly this afternoon.
So my question is im house sitting which they only have a windows pc, if I go home and use my ios desktop and update my battieries then will it be compatible when I fly with my android phone and not the newest updated app?

After the fw and battery was updated I had no trouble flying with 4.1.5, but I'm an iOS user

Ok so just encountered a problem updating my spark. I updated this morning without any problems thru wifi on a android phone. I tried updating the other two batteries and it wouldnt let me and now I cant use them at all. My app is 4.1.5 so obviously not the newest and I know it will eventually come thru but Im trying to fly this afternoon.
So my question is im house sitting which they only have a windows pc, if I go home and use my ios desktop and update my battieries then will it be compatible when I fly with my android phone and not the newest updated app?
No issue is expected from that, it doesn't matter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe