Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Destroyed for stupidity

I

Inactive

So when I purchased my little spark I also got one for my boyfriend. Today after I got off work, I come home to find my boyfriend literally weaponizing his spark with two very powerful, and mean like, light a match from like 300 feet away powerful blue laser pointers he's had for a while. So while he was in our room closet looking for I'm guessing extra stuff for it.

I grabbed it off the counter set is down behind my car and crushed his spark along with his modded blades as well as the attached lasers and everything else that he put on it.

He started yelling saying it was only for the back yard and because he thought it was cool.
Lol, I told him the next time he wants to do something so illegal and stupid.

I'll just run him over. Obviously, I won't but he doesn't know that lol and considering I drive a Ferrari, it's low to the ground so I'm guessing there wouldn't be much left lol.

I love drones and my spark, but people doing stupid stuff like that is what gives us a bad rep.

So when I purchased my little spark I also got one for my boyfriend. Today after I got off work, I come home to find my boyfriend literally weaponizing his spark with two very powerful, and mean like, light a match from like 300 feet away powerful blue laser pointers he's had for a while. So while he was in our room closet looking for I'm guessing extra stuff for it.

I grabbed it off the counter set is down behind my car and crushed his spark along with his modded blades as well as the attached lasers and everything else that he put on it.

He started yelling saying it was only for the back yard and because he thought it was cool.

I'll just run him over. Obviously, I won't but he doesn't know that lol and considering I drive a Ferrari, it's low to the ground so I'm guessing there wouldn't be much left lol.

I love drones and my spark, but people doing stupid stuff like that is what gives us a bad rep.
This is an image I made with what he called his spark. This is what his spark looked like before I ran over and crushed it as his punishment for his stupidityIMG_20180909_181015.jpg

Reactions: Ken_Whitewolf
All he needs to do is buy a big spider from the pet store, place it in the bed for a morning surprise and you're finding out how Karma feels about your actions.

Reactions: Marksspark
All he needs to do is buy a big spider from the pet store, place it in the bed for a morning surprise and you're finding out how Karma feels about your actions.
For my actions? My boyfriend shouldn't have attached lasers to his spark. It was less than a year ago i got him a phantom 2 for his bday and he attached two Roman candle's onto it catching my hammock on fire as well as a huge pile of leaves in the back yard. He gets reckless and if he thinks he'll get away with it, he'll try it. That's why I ran over & crushed his last drone. Because the fire from the leaves was huge, big enough to catch the low hanging limbs on the old oak tree that was over hanging about 15 feet above the pile of leaves. We have a massive yartd so it was a huge pile of leaves I was going to use for our garden. I hot him a spark after waiting a year, because it's too small to carry anything. He is irresponsible and somewhat dangerous and at times childish. This is why I crushed it. I'll get him another one when he learns to behave.

For my actions? My boyfriend shouldn't have attached lasers to his spark. It was less than a year ago i got him a phantom 2 for his bday and he attached two Roman candle's onto it catching my hammock on fire as well as a huge pile of leaves in the back yard. He gets reckless and if he thinks he'll get away with it, he'll try it. That's why I ran over & crushed his last drone. Because the fire from the leaves was huge, big enough to catch the low hanging limbs on the old oak tree that was over hanging about 15 feet above the pile of leaves. We have a massive yartd so it was a huge pile of leaves I was going to use for our garden. I hot him a spark after waiting a year, because it's too small to carry anything. He is irresponsible and somewhat dangerous and at times childish. This is why I crushed it. I'll get him another one when he learns to behave.

1. Bought boyfriend Phantom 2 - he set backyard on fire.
2. Bought boyfriend Spark, he weaponized it.
3. You recognize he is irresponsible and childish.

I suggest not buying expensive toys for your boyfriend. He respects neither you, your property, or your gifts. Let him buy his own toys - or continue to enable him to be irresponsible and childish.

1. Bought boyfriend Phantom 2 - he set backyard on fire.
2. Bought boyfriend Spark, he weaponized it.
3. You recognize he is irresponsible and childish.

I suggest not buying expensive toys for your boyfriend. He respects neither you, your property, or your gifts. Let him buy his own toys - or continue to enable him to be irresponsible and childish.
I won't, not for a while. Before we started dating he was the prankster & thrill seeker type.

We've known each other since childhood and have always been close.

He has always treated me like I was his princess.

Protecting me when we were in school. But after high school.

He got a lot Wilder. I am trying to restore him to what he once was. And it's working, slowly.

It's just he likes to joke around and have fun.

Which he is learning little by little, not to do. Other than that, he is an amazing guy.

And by amazing, I mean nice, respectful, supportive ect. This morning, I woke up to breakfast in bed, and a sincere apology.

Thanks for your reply though : ).

Reactions: alditenen
Are you looking for a new boyfriend who will use your drone gifts responsibly?
Lol, not at the moment. We've known each other for our whole lives basically and I don't think I'm going to give up on him just yet. But thank you for your kind words : )

LOL - most of us men are fairly trainable with the right rewards and punishments. Happy flyng.
Yeah but men have their own way of doing things they way their either used to or like to do it, just like us girls.

In this relationship, I am the Yoda and he is the cadet lol.

He is actually afraid of me because he knows I'll kick his button up this Street and down the next, lol.

Anyway, thanks for the replies guys lol.

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers