Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Diagnose disconnects, flyaways and other problems with Airdata!

shegeek72

Join
Apr 20, 2018
Though I'm sure this has been posted before it probably bares repeating. There's a never ending stream of posts on this forum concerning flyaways, disconnects, malfunctions, etc from flummoxed pilots. The answers often lie in your flight data. Create a free account on Airdata, upload your flight data and view the wealth of info available!

Drone Data Management and Flight Analysis | Airdata UAV

I thought is was a totally paid for service. Thanks for posting this.

Reactions: shegeek72
It looks like it's free for 6 months and 100 flights.

Airdata is well worth the small monthly fee. Less than seven bucks a month to log one thousand flights per year.

Just checked Airdata's pricing, says "Free Forever" and 100 Active Flights. You can delete files you don't need. If you don't want to loose the data, save the original .txt file on your PC, or DL the CSV file.

Link

If I get really serious about flying my drone I would definitely consider a paid plan

Just checked Airdata's pricing, says "Free Forever" and 100 Active Flights. You can delete files you don't need. If you don't want to loose the data, save the original .txt file on your PC, or DL the CSV file.
You are absolutely right. The free version itself provides all the necessary info required to analyse a flight.
A good addition would be the Attitude indicator which is available in Phantom Flight Log Viewer.
Hope they add that soon.

キャプチャ.JPG

Last edited:
You are absolutely right. The free version itself provides all the necessary info required to analyse a flight.
A good addition would be the Attitude indicator which is available in Phatom Flight Log Viewer.
Hope they add that soon.

View attachment 8554
It does give you altitude data. Maybe the free version is not as detailed as the paid version. I don't know. I never used the free version. I saw the in-depth data on a friend's account and went straight to paid.

It does give you altitude data. Maybe the free version is not as detailed as the paid version. I don't know. I never used the free version. I saw the in-depth data on a friend's account and went straight to paid.

He is requesting data for aTTitude, not aLTitude.

Easy to confuse them -- especially if your eyes are getting weak like mine o_O

Sorry - you are correct about being free! Going to give it a try :)

I just signed up for the free account just to see what it was all about and dang, I am impressed with how easy it was to sign up and have Airdata sync with the flight logs on my iPad to my new Airdata account. Then the amount of information available far exceeds what my DJI Go 4 app produces. I don't fly as much as a lot of you but I still may consider paying for the service in the future. Thanks for posting this. ;) :)

Reactions: shegeek72 and Haggi

Link

If I get really serious about flying my drone I would definitely consider a paid plan
I tried to delete files I do not need but it seems impossible. I hsve the free account. It says no files specified although I have ticked som of them.

Just synced my flight records with my free AirData account. WOW - I'm really impressed.
Thanks shegeek72 for pointing this site out.

I got myself one of those free accounts a while ago and connected it to litchi. I can see all my flights when I am using that but is there a way to connect dji go to air data

Yes, under the UPLOADS tab you can manually or automatically sync with the GO4 app.

Hello to all the Airdata users here. I have noticed that the battery temperature data is never logged in any of my flights or batteries. Would like to know if it is the same with everyone or am I missing something here?

キャプチャ.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe