Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji car refresh

jordan95

Join
May 1, 2019
After a claim and the send me a new one where I crashed and broke of an arm. Is my dji refresh already tied to the replacement?

When I activated my replacement Spark and linked it to my DJI account I got an e-mail showing the amended coverage and remaining balance on my DJI Refresh plan.

If you don't receive such an e-mail within 1-2 days of activating the new Spark you should contact Customer Support. You probably have a decent paper trail with the various e-mails -- but you really want a document that specifies proof of coverage with the new serial number.

I found the facility in Texas was very good with email updates and documentation.

Hmm. I received my replacement Spark on Thursday last week, but didn't get around to actually activating and flying it until Sunday. Haven't seen an email regarding DJI Care Refresh yet, though.

There doesn't seem to be any way to determine the serial number to which DCR is linked in my DJI account, although the purchase of it shows in my order history.

EDIT: I checked my new serial number at DJI_Care Remaining Balance, and it shows as covered for the original coverage period. My old serial number now shows that no coverage plan is available. Guess I'm good, although I should mention that my service was performed under warranty rather than the terms of DCR. I think the end result would likely be the same, though, other than that my "Remaining Times" number would have been decremented with DCR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andre Levite
Actually, you can check your care refresh status here:

Reactions: Dodge DeBoulet
Hmm. I received my replacement Spark on Thursday last week, but didn't get around to actually activating and flying it until Sunday. Haven't seen an email regarding DJI Care Refresh yet, though.

There doesn't seem to be any way to determine the serial number to which DCR is linked in my DJI account, although the purchase of it shows in my order history.

EDIT: I checked my new serial number at DJI_Care Remaining Balance, and it shows as covered for the original coverage period. My old serial number now shows that no coverage plan is available. Guess I'm good, although I should mention that my service was performed under warranty rather than the terms of DCR. I think the end result would likely be the same, though, other than that my "Remaining Times" number would have been decremented with DCR.

If the repair was performed under warranty then there should not be a deduction on the remaining balance.
You might want to get with DJI Care Refresh to see what is up.

Yep. The email I got from DCR reads like a screen shot of that DJI CARE web page. So you have all the same info after all. I printed mine out for safe keeping - hope I never need it

If the repair was performed under warranty then there should not be a deduction on the remaining balance.
You might want to get with DJI Care Refresh to see what is up.

There was no deduction on my remaining balance ... it's still at 2. I was pointing out that it would have decremented if it had been fixed under DCR.

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit