Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Care for Used Goods

limesqueezy

Wondering if anyone knows the DJI policy/procedure regarding activation and/or DJI Care availability for used DJI products, including the Spark? I'm really just trying to buy batteries but have found some deals better than my BestBuy purchase and can still return for a few dollars if I can find a deal. Or its entirely possible DJI does not provide the service for used merch (that would see shortsighted to me).

Thanks in advance for any help!

msinger

Website
www.spark-help.com
Wondering if anyone knows the DJI policy/procedure regarding activation and/or DJI Care availability for used DJI products, including the Spark?
You can buy DJI Care Refresh from DJI here.

You'll need to submit a video to DJI to show all is in working order with your Spark in order to activate the DJI Care Refresh policy. You can find more details about that process here.

limesqueezy

You can buy DJI Care Refresh from DJI here.

You'll need to submit a video to DJI to show all is in working order with your Spark in order to activate the DJI Care Refresh policy. You can find more details about that process here.
I learned about this process today as well, but thank you for posting the link. Its too good a deal to pass up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albert