Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go 4.1.22 IOS

Beario

Join
Dec 4, 2017
Installed and tested. There are improvements to the video and lagging seems to be minimal for me over wifi. I wasn't able to do any extended tests since it is so cold here. With the OTG cable it still says Weak transmission signal.

DJI won’t make changes to improve otg, as it’s not a supported feature.

I’m finding the video feed to be very laggy in this version. 2 - 5 seconds behind. Never had any issue before.

DJI won’t make changes to improve otg, as it’s not a supported feature.

I’m finding the video feed to be very laggy in this version. 2 - 5 seconds behind. Never had any issue before.

Have you done anything to troubleshoot this? I've gone a far as deleting the app and re-installing and I usually shut off other apps and disable Bluetooth on my devices. The cable works the same if you are able to ignore the Weak transmission signal error as it is not a valid error at all which does not help me have high confidence in this app. That's why the remote controller is a must have. Obviously they are putting a lot into the app the size increases are noticeable, but They need a better testing process. Just wondering if they do any BETA testing before dropping this stuff on us.

I don’t use the otg. I’ve tested it and it makes no difference on my iPhone or iPad. My Spark has been a solid performer until now.

So far I’ve done a fresh install, cleared the video cache, reset everything.

My last attempt was worse. The object avoidance isn’t working (definitely on), and the Spark is floating all over with a full gps lock and home point set, and a full battery.

I’ll try again tomorrow. It’s dark now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex