Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 App disappeared from Google Store

MarRoh

Join
Sep 3, 2018
Can anyone confirm that currently the DJI Go 4 app has disappeared from Google Store? :eek:

I'm not able to see it either. If needed, you can download the APK file from the DJI Download Center.

Can anyone confirm that currently the DJI Go 4 app has disappeared from Google Store? :eek:
Calm down, please....with the coming release of a Spark II, the Destroyer of Fun's new Flight Rules coming in your next Lifetime and America's Fears of Technology....Be patient please....Just updated to 4.3.20 on Google Play Store....Geez....no patience anymore

Colorado Grounded Claim down? It's was never happen before and in my country the App is still not available at this time. I wrote JUST WONDER and not I am in panic. :rolleyes:
I think he was joking.... And yes, there are different app stores per country... so its possible things are not quite in sync around the world just yet.

I'm glad I have an iPad Mini 4 and not dependent on the Android version.

Since today the App are back on the Store in my country. The have only changed the Facebook SDK ?
Never ever I was so uninterested at a new update then this one. Okay MarRoh has left the building... ?

How sweet, the good man has an iDevice and is so terribly proud that he has to tell everyone. ?

Well, this is a forum, so people can contribute what they want, I dont think he was being disrespectful. I have both Android and iOS, each has its strengths. At the end of the day, for DJI stuff, I think iOS is more stable, but thats a lot like digging up the Windows/Mac debate too... its opinion.

To get little Sparky perform like a champ outside US, you need Android.
I'm a happy Note8 pilot..btw
Works great in Canada, but I guess we're FCC style rules so same thing. Why is it better in Europe to fly Android?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme