Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses (by DJI)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
spark-help.com
DJI just released corrective lenses for the DJI Goggles and DJI Goggles Racing Edition. The corrective lenses mount directly onto the lens frames of DJI Goggles (just like the Focus-Fixers that some people are using now).

See more details here in the DJI Store.

Lens.jpg

Reactions: Dan Dolar
DJI just released corrective lenses for the DJI Goggles and DJI Goggles Racing Edition. The corrective lenses mount directly onto the lens frames of DJI Goggles (just like the Focus-Fixers that some people are using now).

See more details here in the DJI Store.

View attachment 2361

Not sure if someone already pointed it out but there is also some alternative controllers for the Spark at the dji store

Thanks for the info - wasn't aware that DJI had done their own. Just ordered a pair and will be able to compare them to my existing Focus-Fixers.

I ordered a pair from the DJI Store online Dec 22...after 3 weeks of no shipping confirmation I emailed them Friday to request an update.

They answered the next day (Saturday) saying it was being picked...and this morning received a notice that the FedEx shipping paperwork had been created. Very odd coincidence LOL.

Mine arrive in the next hour - will update this post with my findings. 11 days from ordering is pretty **** good.

Update 3 hours later - they arrived and are fitted to my goggles. They slot into place very well. They are about 40% thinner at one end then my focus-fixers and provide a nice sharp image. So far so good.

Last edited:
So if I already has focus-fixers do the DJI one provide any added or better benefit? Is it worth buying if you already have the Focus Fixers?

Here is some information that may help you make an informed decision. Join the thousands of happy customers using Focus-Fixers.

WHY PICK FOCUS-FIXERS OVER OTHER DESIGNS?

NOSE COMFORT / CLEARANCE
We’ve gone to great lengths to try and keep the lens and lens assembly away from the outer bridge of your nose. Our design specifically allows for the maximum amount of space between the bridge of your nose and the lens assembly by not extending the lens all the way to the inner frame edge while still maintaining a full unobstructed view. Nose clearance is especially important when using higher diopter lenses which are naturally thicker. While other designs may look sleeker they are lacking where it counts - comfort for your nose and face.

SHARP ACROSS ENTIRE FIELD OF VIEW
Our lenses are positioned at a natural angle, just like normal glasses, to achieve the best sharpness across the entire field of view.

EASY TO USE
We recognized that lens adapters can be a bit fiddly to remove in such a confined area so we built in a handle on the outer edge to make it very easy to install and remove.

SUPERIOR SUPPORT BEFORE AND AFTER THE SALE
Ask anyone and they will tell you our customer support before and after the sale is unsurpassed. We have well over 2,000 happy customers!

PUBLIC DISCUSSION COMPARING FOCUS-FIXERS AND DJI’S LENSES
DJI Corrective Lenses vs Focus Fixers for DJI Goggles/Racing Edition?

YOUTUBE REVIEWS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme