Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji goggles/spark... where’s the HD control?

Mainiad

Join
Aug 25, 2017
I sure hope someone can help out a newby... When I first started up and linked my goggles to my RC Controller, there was an option in the main setting ui called ‘HD’. I blew right by that bad boy in my excitement to get them to actually work. Now I need to change the setting to anything other than 720p30 but alas, that ‘HD’ option is not on that screen any longer. I’ve searched for 2 weeks to no avail. After 6 weeks of flying this thing and I learn something new each time. Just what I wanted in this new hobby, a challenge! Thanks. Everyone!

I have been interested in the Googles since the MP was first announced or maybe shortly after. Anyway, do you find it is easy to solo pilot or do you need someone around you to take-off, land, etc?

I imagine that the VLOS is impossible with them on, so do people challenge you on it?

I have been interested in the Googles since the MP was first announced or maybe shortly after. Anyway, do you find it is easy to solo pilot or do you need someone around you to take-off, land, etc?

I imagine that the VLOS is impossible with them on, so do people challenge you on it?

Not anymore, I usually just flip them up & out of the way to land. I’m not pleased with the quality of the image though. I understood that they would be fully compatible with the spark. Apparently they are not. We seem to be limited to 720p30 which shows significant blur if not perfectly still.

I live and play in the country and small towns nearby. So far, people are still more intrigued than anything. I’ve never attempted to appear as if I was following or spying, so that may be why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers