Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Goggles

Rendlesham UAP

Join
Mar 8, 2019
Anybody on here flown Sparky with the headset. Think I might buy one to open up a new experience. Could also use it with my P3 and P4. Views ????

Did you read some of the stuff in the DJI Goggle thread?

I don't have the DJI headset, but I have been looking at the Epson BT300 glasses.

They allow you to fly VLOS while flying if you don't have a Visual Observer to assist you during the flight while wearing the immersive DJI goggles.

The $700 price is keeping me from pulling the trigger.

Twice the price of the Spark, but since you have additional aircraft in the hanger, they more work for you and the price is justified?

I bought the goggles for my Spark but haven’t flown yet. The goggles have an HDMI Port so anything that supports that connection will work. Living in florida, my main idea was to be able to see the screen in the bright sun. The goggles are the perfect sunshade. Also I did try using the up and down movement using the head-tilt function while in my apartment, that is so **** cool. Will be trying them soon.

I tried the Litchi VR feature with some VR goggles recently. The signal and latency were poor.
I often fly FPV and this was a very difficult version of remote piloting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit