Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Intelligent Flight Modes?

soapbrain

Join
Feb 15, 2018
Good day all!

I'm a fairly new pilot, both to drones and this forum. I'm loving flying the spark, with all the modes and quickshot options. But as i dive down the rabbithole, I can't help but notice that I can't seem to find some of the advertised DJI flight modes. In particular i'm looking for the POI, the waypoint flying and the headless mode. Because these ones will allow me to push my cinematography to the next level.

Sorry I tried searching this forum, and if you guys have answered my questions in the past, please indulge me again. But am i missing out a button or mode? or are these simply not available for the UNMODED DJI Go 4.0? :)

I can work out the quickshot, active track, tripod and tap to go pretty well. but the other ones, i can't seem to find.

Thank you!

I am sorry but those options are not available on the Spark. There are 3rd party apps that will give you some of those abilities, but currently not the Spark. So naturally you will not see them in the current version of the Go4app.

I use Litchi, a 3rd party app, with my Spark and my Phantom 3 Standard. It supports two of the features you listed above - POI (focus) and headless mode as well as others. It does not support Waypoints yet. You can read about it here.

I use Litchi 99% of the time for both of my drones and have never had a problem with it. I find it more reliable than the GO apps. I especially like the pano feature on Litchi and the ease of using Home Lock. Litchi does cost money but the cost is reasonable for what you get.

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521