Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Mavic Air 2 Footage - Forest | City (Malaysia)

VcenSo

Join
Jan 23, 2018

When I was fifteen years old. I used to stay at Setapak Jaya. Each time I past by this Mountain I will stare on it and wonder what is the other side of the Mountain. At age 15 I decide to go alone and climb to the top. It is most beautiful view I had ever seen in my life. Today I able to visit here again not climbing but fly over it which I have never done before. Bukit Tabur located in Selangor State, Malaysia. It is one of the most famous popular place for hiker and climber lover to come here. When you reach the top you will see amazing perspective view. One side is nature view and the other side is City view. Bukit Tabur is one of the most dangerous Hill. Almost each year there are cases accident injured or dead happen to the climber who visit there. The Authority had close the area to prevent climber for hiking here since last year 2019 after a men fall to his dead from the steep slope. Heavy fine will be impose to those who ignore the law. Until now it is still close to the public.

Spectacular view of the mountain and beyond it. Smooth flying and editing with great music. You really did a nice job VcenSo. Thanks so much for sharing with us and giving me a view of something I would not have seen.

Thank you Joe. I'm happy to sharing with people around the world. Also would like to see other country spectacular mountain view.
Spectacular view of the mountain and beyond it. Smooth flying and editing with great music. You really did a nice job VcenSo. Thanks so much for sharing with us and giving me a view of something I would not have seen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme