Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Mavic Mini long-distance range test. Mini-drone reaches 2.4 miles on WiFi [video]

H

Haye Kesteloo

DJI-Mavic-Mini-long-distance-range-test.-Mini-drone-reaches-2.4-miles-on-WiFi.jpg

Right, the DJI Mavic Mini long-distance range test. This mini-drone reaches 2.4 miles on WiFi, which is incredible. I was hoping for a day with less wind and I was also thinking of another location, but I went hiking today with my daughter at Breakneck mountain in New York along the Hudson River. This is a beautiful spot and is very popular with hikers. It’s a little north of Coldspring, New York. I took the DJI Mavic Mini with me to try out some of the quick shots with two fully charged batteries. However, when we got to this vantage point and were looking down on the Hudson River and Pollepel Island there on the right-hand side, I figured why not give it a try and see how far we can fly this mini-drone. So this hiking trip turned into a long-distance drone flight for the DJI Mavic Mini. more…

The post DJI Mavic Mini long-distance range test. Mini-drone reaches 2.4 miles on WiFi [video] appeared first on DroneDJ.

Continue reading...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast