Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Price Increase - Only 5 Days Away!

Florida Drone Supply

Join
Jul 3, 2017
Good afternoon Pilots,

If you weren’t already aware, due to the additional tariff of 10% on Chinese imports going into effect on September 1, 2019, many DJI products will incur a price increase. We’ve highlighted top-selling products below that we encourage you to purchase by August 31, 2019 before the price is subject to increase. You can shop these items, as well as many others on our website: Florida Drone Supply.

• Mavic and Mavic 2 Series (Aircrafts, Smart Controllers, Batteries)
  • Smart Controllers and CrystalSky Monitors
  • Matrice Series (M200, M210, M210 RTK, M600)
  • Phantom 4 RTK Series
  • Zenmuse Z30, X5R, X5, X7, and XT2 (9Hz models only)
  • Batteries (TB50, TB55, TB47S, TB48S, TB47D, TB48D, WB37)
  • Osmo Series (Action, Pocket, Pro, + and Mobile)
  • RoboMaster S1
  • Spark Series
This is not an exhaustive list of DJI price increases. For further details, inquire within.

Attachments

• 5 days left.jpg
    5 days left.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Angry
Reactions: Highflyer
Can always drive up to Canada. No tariffs and your dollar gets a 30+ % premium.
The price increase is affecting Canada as well. From the information we received from DJI, it looks as if it's affecting every country where DJI products are sold.

Uggghhh... Wonder if this will get rescinded anytime soon.... ummm...Can you nice 'mericans have a word with your Pres? ;) The M2Z is on my wishlist, might be smart to snap it up now...

***update - talked to my financial planner (aka wifey) and we've decided to wait a while. I was planning to wait a while yet anyway, so fingers crossed that this trade disupute can be resolved without crushing us consumers and prices roll back (yeah right!). It takes two to tango they say.

Last edited:
Reactions: matt48
Uggghhh... Wonder if this will get rescinded anytime soon.... ummm...Can you nice 'mericans have a word with your Pres? ;) The M2Z is on my wishlist, might be smart to snap it up now...
This would be the time to do it! Let us know if we can help, we do have one in stock: Mavic 2 Zoom.

?????? tariffs

When the Chinese govt decides to play on the level playing field, this will all go away, how long it takes is largely up to them... in the mean time, pay a few $$ for for your favorite toy or wait till it all settles down, which might not be a bad idea with the potential of new drones coming from DJI eventually anyway

Reactions: DaysOfNoah
I find it hard to believe DJI is operating on such razor thin profit margins that they HAVE to pass along the cost to us. Rather, I think DJI called up the state and asked what they should do. Bejing said screw em, up the price and blame it on america.

Reactions: DaysOfNoah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme