Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI raises price of Smart Controller to $749

H

Haye Kesteloo

DJI-Smart-Controller-749.jpg

DJI just raised the price of their already expensive DJI Smart Controller. We previously wrote about how the Smart Controller plays a crucial role in the future of DJI drones such as the DJI Mavic 2 series. Now, it seems that DJI wants to make sure it is a profitable one as well. The ongoing trade war between the United States and China and resulting tariff increases have led to a raised price for the controller in the United States. You used to pay $649. Now you pay $749 for the remote controller with a built-in display. Ouch!

more…

The post DJI raises price of Smart Controller to $749 appeared first on DroneDJ.

Continue reading...

DJI-Smart-Controller-749.jpg

DJI just raised the price of their already expensive DJI Smart Controller. We previously wrote about how the Smart Controller plays a crucial role in the future of DJI drones such as the DJI Mavic 2 series. Now, it seems that DJI wants to make sure it is a profitable one as well. The ongoing trade war between the United States and China and resulting tariff increases have led to a raised price for the controller in the United States. You used to pay $649. Now you pay $749 for the remote controller with a built-in display. Ouch!

more…

The post DJI raises price of Smart Controller to $749 appeared first on DroneDJ.

Continue reading...
DJI's 'Smart Controller' is the dumbest thing I am embarassed to say I bought, in their pkg. It is based on ancient Android, weighs more than a barge, and requires a week to fully charge (unless you use their WallWart). 3rd party integration??? Total BS. If the 3rd party app is on Amazon, fahgeetaboutitt....any App that uses Goog Play Services crashes the system. I have tried to update the PoS using Mac, Windows 10, adb sideload,SD card, and still....NOTHING. I have a better experience using a Samsung g3 and a Tello. I keep my M2P on the shelf, praying DJI gets their S*** together...rant off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme