Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI released SDK support for waypoint missions

How is it you have access in advance?

Do you have video of the flight video that you can post here? I'm curious if this mode will smoothen out the Sparks Yaw challenges.

Last edited:
I would like to know more about this. What is your app called?

Its on the Android Playstore as of now. Litchi site has not updated their "Whats New" on their site.

Apparently this is for Android only as I cannot find it for iOS by that name.

Just used the litchi beta with the spark works a treat. No if only litchi would use the otg for spark this would be my go to app for my Mavic Pro and spark.

Reactions: Fiete
Brad, I am interested in your app.

What will happen with the Spark, if connection is lost during Waypoint mission?
Will it continue to fly the mission with the new DJI SDK for the Spark?
Yep it will continue to fly and if needed it will go into failsafe mode (and return to home)

Confusing... Waypoints have been in the SDK since forever, just not enabled on the Spark.
No new announcements on developer.dji.com or Github.

DJI has released waypoint missions in the SDK. My app will be supporting it early next week:
Which version of sdk is it either 4.6 or updated 4.7 plus can you guide me that either drone initially returning its home location or not? I am having issue of drone not return its location mostly (except one or 2 times) in pakistan due to which waypoint mission don't initiate?

Just used the litchi beta with the spark works a treat. No if only litchi would use the otg for spark this would be my go to app for my Mavic Pro and spark.
I was using Litchi 4.8.0 g last weekend on OTG and no problems at all with spark and find much better radio strength report in airdata.
oops just realised I'm replying to old post !

I was using Litchi 4.8.0 g last weekend on OTG and no problems at all with spark and find much better radio strength report in airdata.
oops just realised I'm replying to old post !
Yeah they finally gave it to the sdk that and the FCC switching cancel button so your bird would stay in FCC and not switch back into CE for us in European countries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe