Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji Spark beeping

MTsparky

Join
Jun 28, 2019
I recently purchased a spark and have flown it twice without guards. All seemed great. I decided to do a IMU Calibration. Will the next day I went out and decided to try out the safety guards as I was in a area that had trees near me "safety first." In the process of doing so I forgot to do a compass Calibration. I no more then left about 4 ft off the ground and the spark did a front noise flip like and landed on its back. Now, when i power the spark on all I get is a beep (during each beep you can see the blades twitch) and no lights. Neither controller of tablet reconizes the spark. I have tried the wifi reset on the spark and still all it does is beep. Anyone have any thoughts before i have to send it of to DJI?

Try connecting it to your computer with Assistant & resetting it, might, work or could end up the same as mine was..
Mine ended up with a Core Board malfunction & was replaced with a new one, by DJI Australia, was only a month old when failed, infant mortality

Try connecting it to your computer with Assistant & resetting it, might, work or could end up the same as mine was..
Mine ended up with a Core Board malfunction & was replaced with a new one, by DJI Australia, was only a month old when failed, infant mortality

Thanks for the suggestion. Im assuming when you say "Assistant your refering to the DJI Assistant App. correct?

That is correct, had a problem with mine not staying connected to phone or controller had to downgrade the firmware to factory reset it, using DJI Assistant on PC, but was still faulty in the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast