Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI spark crashed, damaged for sale

George dabrowski

Join
Jun 16, 2019
Selling DJI spark for parts no batteries, just the OEM box and damaged spark, spark powers on but seems to have some problems launched it once after the crash and it was drifting backwards, no guarantee it will work, maybe repair shop can fix the drone and resell it ! price is $65+Shipping Paypal ONLY

Attachments

PhantomFandom

Join
Jan 1, 2019
Loc
Philadelphia
Where are you located?

So it is just the damaged Spark body, with camera/gimbal totally severed off? No battery? NO charger? No remote?

George dabrowski

Join
Jun 16, 2019
Where are you located?

So it is just the damaged Spark body, with camera/gimbal totally severed off? No battery? NO charger? No remote?
De 19726, yes camera flex cable is broken never tried to replace it, because i like bigger aircrafts like phantom , remote is already sold and batteries too, maybe someone with repairing skills can buy it and use it as parts.

Spark 317

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
Is the frame still intact and structurally sound?

This would be perfect for those who want to poke around with it

It may fly again?

George dabrowski

Join
Jun 16, 2019
Is the frame still intact and structurally sound?

This would be perfect for those who want to poke around with it

It may fly again?
I guess yes but needs some help, front right side is where most of the damage is and the frame is not intact one of the motor is bent and arm is broken too, rear side looks great it's still powering on and getting satellite signals but i am scared to fly it again because it was drifting backwards last time and i broke one prop

DavidBlezard

Join
Jan 26, 2019
Selling DJI spark for parts no batteries, just the OEM box and damaged spark, spark powers on but seems to have some problems launched it once after the crash and it was drifting backwards, no guarantee it will work, maybe repair shop can fix the drone and resell it ! price is $65+Shipping Paypal ONLY
I’ll buy it. How do you want to complete the transaction? My email is [email protected]

tj.hyzer

Join
Jun 18, 2019
Same thing for me. Was going to buy to repair. Thanks for getting back to me.

DavidBlezard

Join
Jan 26, 2019
George. I have not heard from you since I sent $$ PayPal. Great communication up until the money was sent. Did I get scammed ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentaz9