Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark footage - Sunday 31st January 2021-7:30am- North East England

Nice work Brian. Have to say I thought of getting up and doing one of the brilliant sunrises we’ve had here over the last weeks but a bit concerned about flying during lockdown. Have you had any adverse reactions up there or was it too early!! Well done to get it up before the day is done. It’s trying to sleet/snow here so absolutely no flying today!!

Nice work Brian. Have to say I thought of getting up and doing one of the brilliant sunrises we’ve had here over the last weeks but a bit concerned about flying during lockdown. Have you had any adverse reactions up there or was it too early!! Well done to get it up before the day is done. It’s trying to sleet/snow here so absolutely no flying today!!
Cheers Twickers14!
It all happened quickly... launch, up to 100ft, took a still, took the video and landed. Less than ten minutes, as I just stepped out my back door. No neighbours stepped out so I guess they were ok with me filming. They are very used to my project work and the noises from my garage/workshop. I am pretty organised with the workflow nowadays and this particular video was straight off the sd card with no editing at all. It has been -3 here all morning but no wind so great for flying.
I look forward to your future videos...

Cheers Twickers14!
It all happened quickly... launch, up to 100ft, took a still, took the video and landed. Less than ten minutes, as I just stepped out my back door. No neighbours stepped out so I guess they were ok with me filming. They are very used to my project work and the noises from my garage/workshop. I am pretty organised with the workflow nowadays and this particular video was straight off the sd card with no editing at all. It has been -3 here all morning but no wind so great for flying.
I look forward to your future videos...
Thanks Brian. Good to know. No vids any time soon I’m afraid but I do love doing them.

Reactions: BrianP
Great sunrise video Brian! I also liked seeing all the different parts of your town as you did the slow rotation: residential, high-rise downtown, industrial and sports fields. Smooth on the sticks!

Great sunrise video Brian! I also liked seeing all the different parts of your town as you did the slow rotation: residential, high-rise downtown, industrial and sports fields. Smooth on the sticks!
Cheers Jerry! The rotation must have been the -3 temp slowing down my fingers and thumbs....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers