Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark For Sale With Waterproof Case

flickinfritz

Join
Mar 11, 2019
This Spark flies great, it comes with a Smatree waterproof case, Smatree portable charging station, 6 batteries, RC controller, one set of props, and the box that it came in with all the instruction manuals. $400 takes it all. PayPal only.

Attachments

Reactions: Surfnut

flickinfritz

Join
Mar 11, 2019
Andre I got this as a birthday gift in January and don't want it, it does not even go the 1.5 miles DJI claims it will go. I get about 1650 feet before I lose transmission. I can;t even fly it in or by my house cause of the stupid restrictions they have put in it, I live by an airport.

I have moved on to a better drone and it is not DJI garbage. As for the price, this is all I feel this junk is worth. My loss your gain. I will never get or use a DJI product again.

Reactions: Andre Levite

Chrislaf

Join
Oct 12, 2017
Loc
Barrie, ON, Canada
Andre I got this as a birthday gift in January and don't want it, it does not even go the 1.5 miles DJI claims it will go. I get about 1650 feet before I lose transmission. I can;t even fly it in or by my house cause of the stupid restrictions they have put in it, I live by an airport.

I have moved on to a better drone and it is not DJI garbage. As for the price, this is all I feel this junk is worth. My loss your gain. I will never get or use a DJI product again.
What’s the better drone you moved on to?

Aerial FX

Join
Jan 18, 2019
Loc
Norfolk, VA.
Flick try using “ No limit dronze” firmware in the spark. Works well for me. No fly zones removed, among other items. Its worth the 35.00. I also live near an airport. At home before I couldn’t get it off the ground. Now i can. I still fly very responsible, but without the restrictions

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liriolebron