Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark For Sale With Waterproof Case

flickinfritz

Join
Mar 11, 2019
This Spark flies great, it comes with a Smatree waterproof case, Smatree portable charging station, 6 batteries, RC controller, one set of props, and the box that it came in with all the instruction manuals. $400 takes it all. PayPal only.

Attachments

Reactions: Surfnut

flickinfritz

Join
Mar 11, 2019
Andre I got this as a birthday gift in January and don't want it, it does not even go the 1.5 miles DJI claims it will go.

I have moved on to a better drone and it is not DJI garbage. As for the price, this is all I feel this junk is worth. My loss your gain. I will never get or use a DJI product again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andre Levite

Chrislaf

Join
Oct 12, 2017
Loc
Barrie, ON, Canada
Andre I got this as a birthday gift in January and don't want it, it does not even go the 1.5 miles DJI claims it will go. I get about 1650 feet before I lose transmission. I can;t even fly it in or by my house cause of the stupid restrictions they have put in it, I live by an airport.

I have moved on to a better drone and it is not DJI garbage. As for the price, this is all I feel this junk is worth. My loss your gain. I will never get or use a DJI product again.
What’s the better drone you moved on to?

Aerial FX

Join
Jan 18, 2019
Loc
Norfolk, VA.
Flick try using “ No limit dronze” firmware in the spark. Works well for me. No fly zones removed, among other items. Its worth the 35.00. I also live near an airport. At home before I couldn’t get it off the ground. Now i can. I still fly very responsible, but without the restrictions

flickinfritz

Join
Mar 11, 2019
Flick try using “ No limit dronze” firmware in the spark. Works well for me. No fly zones removed, among other items. Its worth the 35.00. I also live near an airport. At home before I couldn’t get it off the ground. Now i can. I still fly very responsible, but without the restrictions
You wasted $35.00 cause you can do this all manually by yourself without NLD

flickinfritz

Join
Mar 11, 2019
I decided to teach you.
============================================================
Tools needed for firmware, modding and flashing:
DUMLdoreV3.10
DankDroneDownloader-master
7-Zip

Use DankDroneDownloader-master to get firmware for latest version V01.00.1000_Spark_dji_system
Open latest firmware with 7-Zip and delete modules 305, 306, 905
Save it as V01.00.1000_Spark_dji_system Modded

Modules 305 & 306 are for FC (height limit) & Module 905 is for NFZ (NoFlyZones)
You cannot mod these module parameters on any version other than V01.00.0300
These modules will remain on the spark from V01.00.0300 when you flash it later
NOTE:
Restart Spark after every flash, be patient and wait till the flashing is done before restarting Spark
If it hangs on say 87% for more than 5 minutes...turn on your RC and if it connects to Spark you can restart Spark and continue flashing

Use DankDroneDownloader-master to get firmware V01.00.0600 & V01.00.0300
Plug the Spark into computer and turn it on, open DUMLdoreV3.10 after Spark connects to computer
Use DUMLdoreV3.10 to remove anti rollback and flash firmware
Flash to V01.00.0600
Flash to V01.00.0300 3 times
Flash to V01.00.1000_Spark_dji_system Modded 2 times
You now have the newest updates and the ability to mod the parameters for height limits and NFZ
Tools needed for modding parameters:
Notepad++
DJI Assistant 2 V1.1.2 (USE THIS VERSION ONLY)

Read and watch to see how to install DJI Assistant 2 V1.1.2 correctly

Watch to see how to enable Devtool in DJI Assistant 2 V1.1.2
Here is a pic of all the parameter mods I did on this Spark that I am selling and it is running the latest firmware V01.00.1000
If you don't remove modules 305, 306, 905 from V01.00.1000 and use the 305, 306, 905 modules from V01.00.0300 you will not beable to mod the parameters for the flight limits and airport limits.
============================================================================
As you can see in this pic I am flying by an airport and well over 3000 feet. I do not need any of you complaining that I shouldn't be doing this, I could've went way higher, but I only did this to show you folks these mods work and that you do not need to purchase NLD.

Last edited:

flickinfritz

Join
Mar 11, 2019
You can also patch the DJI GO 4 app to get rid of crap you don't need like bloatware, forced updates and the stuff DJI uses to spy on you.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyySirDabZzZ