Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark: Litchi Waypoints - Hazel Creek Lake

Amckim2084

Join
Mar 27, 2019
Loc
Missouri
Decided to bring the Spark back out since it's been awhile. I set it out on a Litchi Waypoints mission around Hazel Creek Lake. For some reason the POI's didn't work exactly as planned. POI's were a little off center but it completed the mission and still got some good shots. It was a little windy up there so you see a little bit of shake in the camera but in the end, it turned out good. Hope you enjoy!!!

Good video but like me you get some rather "shaky"/"unsmooth" footage when there are some changes in direction. I'm not sure if it's due to the 2-axis gimbal or to the engines, I'm thinking the former. The Air doesn't have that problem, I might pick one up at some point...

Good video but like me you get some rather "shaky"/"unsmooth" footage when there are some changes in direction. I'm not sure if it's due to the 2-axis gimbal or to the engines, I'm thinking the former. The Air doesn't have that problem, I might pick one up at some point...
This was actually the first waypoint mission I did with Spark so I'm not sure if it's a common issue with the shakiness. I've had some similar issues with P3S and Mavic 2 Pro but I'm pretty sure it was due to sharp turns and speed at those specific waypoints. This mission was set at top speed of 33mph so that may have caused most of the issues here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers