Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji spark - lost connection and crashed

Vonsky

Join
Oct 26, 2017
Hello!
I had a problem with my DJI Spark. Since my DJI Go has been updated to 4.1.10 version, my drone lost connection with remote and started landing in drone's current position. The drone was 20meters away. I flew in unobstructed area. The transmitter didn't respond any commands, the status led still flashed green. I restarted App but it didn't help, the drone was still disconnected. While landing the drone didn't stop at 0,3m level above the obstacle and fell down. Effect: The dron hit the roof of the building and damaged one of the engines and the propellers.
I've sent my Spark for evaluation and they did respond that according to the logs the drone reacted correctly until crash. (image003.png)
After this I've sent the videoclip which shows that the drone did not respond.
spark-crash.mp4
They answered to me that according to the below chart the dron did respond to the signals.
In this chart, blue line are the drones vertical movements.
unnamed.png
In second chart we can see purple line before crash was the Drones horizontal movements and position.
unnamed (1).png

I think that they didn''t see the video because their respond doesn't match the video.

What do you think about it? What can I do to prove that it's not my fault that the dron crashed.
Regards Irek

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef