Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark White - Fly More Combo + Extras

Emsflyer84

Join
Nov 4, 2017
Hey all,

Up for sale is my MINT two week old Spark Fly More kit with extra accessories. I've flown the drown a handful of times and it works great. I'm only selling because I have so many and I'm purchasing another model soon.

In addition to the standard items (extra battery, smart charger, case, prop guards, remote, etc..), I'm also including a 16GB micro SD card, landing gear, motor covers, set of APEX high performance carbon fiber props, controller signal booster for increased range, additional battery (3 total), and a year of DJI Care Refresh product protection.

Total new value of entire package is around $900.

Will sell SHIPPED for $625

Not pictures are the carrying case and the brand new carbon fiber props that will be included.

Thanks for looking!

Pics in link:
DJI Spark

Last edited:
Fly-more combos are going for less than $650 new on B&H. I realize you have extras included; would you consider $600?

Fly-more combos are going for less than $650 new on B&H. I realize you have extras included; would you consider $600?

Yes I would consider that IF we can complete the transaction with PayPal Friends and Family so I don't get hit with PayPal fees on top of shipping. Let me know. Thanks!

Still available!
I respectfully point your attention to rule number 5 of the forums rules.....
5. Participants may not post or bump threads to pad post counts. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.

I respectfully point your attention to rule number 5 of the forums rules.....
5. Participants may not post or bump threads to pad post counts. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.

Thank you, deleted.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers