Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji Sparks Fly! -and a twist! -updated

Very interesting. Is Spark 2 ok? Have you tried to use one Spark to active track the the other Spark? Then you only have to fly one Spark and the other Spark could document the flight...

Reactions: BrianP
Very interesting. Is Spark 2 ok? Have you tried to use one Spark to active track the the other Spark? Then you only have to fly one Spark and the other Spark could document the flight...
Spark 2's motor is spinning freely again. Not sure what caused it or if it is fixed. I will run it at a hover over grass for a full battery to test it out,
The plan is to film Spark 1 from above using active track. I am planning it carefully...
Glad you found it interesting SoccerRef12!

Operating 3 cameras at once is no easy task, add in flying two drones and one with a mechanical problem and you're doing remarkable Brian.
I replaced a motor on a friends Spark that acted the same way. He said it never crashed but it did bump the side of the house once. Upon inspection it was obvious that one motor was straining to get up to the speed of the others. He ordered an original replacement from Amazon and I replaced it for him. He is still flying it a year or more later.
Hopefully, your Spark #2 checks out to be alright.

Operating 3 cameras at once is no easy task, add in flying two drones and one with a mechanical problem and you're doing remarkable Brian.
I replaced a motor on a friends Spark that acted the same way. He said it never crashed but it did bump the side of the house once. Upon inspection it was obvious that one motor was straining to get up to the speed of the others. He ordered an original replacement from Amazon and I replaced it for him. He is still flying it a year or more later.
Hopefully, your Spark #2 checks out to be alright.
cheers Dragonfly Joe! Its good to know the repair is possible. I may be swapping it out if the tests fail. Thanks for the good wishes and kind words.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme