Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Does anyone know of an upcoming update for the dji Go4 app??

Point of interest, waypoint missions? What's in your wishlist?
Haven't heard of any official update though.
That's why people are using moded apps, Litchi etc.

Point of interest, waypoint missions? What's in your wishlist?
Haven't heard of any official update though.
That's why people are using moded apps, Litchi etc.
I just got this, not sure what else I’d like. Maybe if there was a way to somehow improve battery life would be all I could ask for. Obviously that’s gonna mostly be a battery, but if they could somehow optimize the drone somehow to use a little less to gain a little more in flight would be great. I have 3 batteries, probably 5 is the amount of time I’d like. If inly it had a solid 20 minute flight time.

4.2.12 (iOS), about a year ago, was the last go4 version with changes related to spark, I think.
**** so it’s been awhile.. I wish they could somehow optimize flight time. 20 minutes would be perfect if they could do a low power fly mode. Still a great drone to learn on and made me happy to get in this hobby.

The people who know details of the next update can't talk about it. The people who are taking about such details don't really know. We will all find out together.

These days DJI has a lot more engineers working on hardware rather than software -- that's where they make their coin. As far as they are concerned the Go 4 is "good enough"

Unless of course DJI Go 5 is released tomorrow. Ha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe