Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

done files to iPhone

yycwrangler

Join
Feb 15, 2018
Hi Guys..Want to take my drone to Cozumel but don't want to take a computer. Is there a way/plugin I can purchase that allows me to plug the spark into my iPhone allowing me to download the files on the sdcard to the iPhone. Or is there a device that lets me take the sd card from the drone and plug the sd card into a device connected to the iPhone allowing download

Cheers
Al

Hi Guys..Want to take my drone to Cozumel but don't want to take a computer. Is there a way/plugin I can purchase that allows me to plug the spark into my iPhone allowing me to download the files on the sdcard to the iPhone. Or is there a device that lets me take the sd card from the drone and plug the sd card into a device connected to the iPhone allowing download

Cheers
Al

There's the Apple SD Card adapter for the iPhone: https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Lightning-Card-Camera-Reader/dp/B0198HIF7K

There are also much cheaper clones of the above device. I'm not an iPhone user so I can't vouch for them.

Cheers
Al

I have this item and seems to work.

Plus it's green to match the Spark.:)

I use this SD Card to Lightning Adapter one from Apple. I'd avoid the generic clones as they don't have the MiFi certification and aren't reliable -- their reviews are awful.

Or you can just get several Samsung 128GB SD cards for $20 each. Good to have a couple anyway when traveling for DSLR, GoPro, drone, etc.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers