Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Done it again-no daily digests!

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
So sorry to bother you all but I am not getting the daily updates again. I have looked at my Preferences but can’t see the digests mentioned. Am I in the right place?

Not sure if the updates you're talking about are delivered through email, but I found clicking on my avatar in upper right next to the PM envelope to open my Account Details, then select SETTINGS, there's a box that can be checked for RECEIVE NEWS AND UPDATE EMAILS. It's also duplicated under PREFERENCES. Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I hope it helps.

Thanks. Yes done all that. I seem to recall there is somewhere else but could be wrong. Think you can opt In to or out of daily and weekly digests. See if anyone else knows.

You might check the SPAM folder.

It may be possible that your Email may see it as unwanted and put it in the SPAM folder?

I seem to recall there is somewhere else but could be wrong.

In the same area of the account details, the last one, manage subscriptions, there is an option for the daily digest.

Screenshot_20200602-025807_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the reminder but I don’t have that screen under Account Details. It’s weird. Wonder why you’re up at 03.00 in the morning. I have just checked your State on my Geochron on the wall in our kitchen and you are deffo in the dark!
70CD43E8-82D7-4CF8-AA6D-5A1C62271330.jpeg

Reactions: Spark 317
Just starting my work day. ?

Start early, leave early.

No rush hour traffic.
Heck, there's no traffic at all. :D

but I don’t have that screen under Account Details.

I wasn't very clear in my description.

The "manage subscription" tab is one of tabs in the menu and not under the account details.

June 2, 2020 34944 AM EDT.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef