Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Don't Try This at Home

Cue The Jetsons music, " Meet George Jetson..."

Reactions: Paul215
You got to be sure the batteries are full charge..!o_O

Reactions: Prayingdsr
OMG - I want one! Having owned/flown an ultralight for 3 years (20 years ago) I would not hesitate to try that.
Although I might want some prop guards :oops:
Imagine getting a leg cramp while flying that thing. Probably the last leg cramp you'd ever have, though ... :oops:

Reactions: McCloudSpark
Ok Ok.....I can tell all those are fakes...probably photoshop creations.

Around here all real events of ground breaking scientific milestones have one thing in common

and it starts "Hey Ya'll....hold my Beer and Watch This " :)

They are safety conscious....in case something happens to them.....leave that beer for someone to enjoy !

Reactions: Andre Levite
Ok Ok.....I can tell all those are fakes...probably photoshop creations.

Around here all real events of ground breaking scientific milestones have one thing in common

and it starts "Hey Ya'll....hold my Beer and Watch This ":)

They are safety conscious....in case something happens to them.....leave that beer for someone to enjoy !

Yep. When he nearly flew over his female photographer on the ground I gasped out loud (GOL'd?). I would run for cover if that flying blender was headed my way.

Hard to believe anybody would try this without airbags, prop guards, reinforced roll cage, etc. I realize that weight impacts flight time but the lack of safety features is most shocking.

"Hard to believe anybody would try this without airbags, prop guards, reinforced roll cage, etc. I realize that weight impacts flight time but the lack of safety features is most shocking."
I could say the exact same thing about people driving motorbikes. Who in their right mind would want to hurl himself at 60 mph over a tarmac surface, surrounded by fouls in cars, with no protection except for a helmet?

"Hard to believe anybody would try this without airbags, prop guards, reinforced roll cage, etc. I realize that weight impacts flight time but the lack of safety features is most shocking."
I could say the exact same thing about people driving motorbikes. Who in their right mind would want to hurl himself at 60 mph over a tarmac surface, surrounded by fouls in cars, with no protection except for a helmet?

Here in Florida motorcyclists aren’t even required to wear helmets. Also a questionable choice.

But altitude adds an exponential element of risk. Lose power in that contraption and you fall like a rock and die. If my Harley stalls I just coast to a stop on the side of the road. Happened just yesterday.

Reactions: Spark 317
Lose power in that contraption and you fall like a rock and die. If my Harley stalls I just coast to a stop on the side of the road

Amen, brother.

They say that airline travel is safer than driving a car, but my car never fell 30,000 feet when it stalled.

Reactions: Andre Levite
I think that thing is AWESOME! I agree, while not the safest, ya gotta start somewhere. . just don't go any higher than you're comfortable crashing from! AND, prop guards would be a GREAT idea, and not add much weight either. . .I'd have to say the weight/safety ratio is WAY up there. . .and I'm sure it's a LOT safer than THIS!

Isn't technology cool?

I think that thing is AWESOME! I agree, while not the safest, ya gotta start somewhere. . just don't go any higher than you're comfortable crashing from! AND, prop guards would be a GREAT idea, and not add much weight either. . .I'd have to say the weight/safety ratio is WAY up there. . .and I'm sure it's a LOT safer than THIS!
This guy has some large kahunas and great flying skills as well. I have to admit that it looks like a lot of fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit