Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Download failed for "Simple AutoEdit"

deonholt

Join
Jun 8, 2019
Hi there.
I have had my Spark for two weeks now and have just gone through some videos and photos to see what I can do with it. I am still learning and want to learn as much as possible.

Setup:
DJI Spark with RC connected with WiFi to iPhone 8plus.
Everything is on and connected with each other and ready to fly.
I came across a video and saw "Simple AutoEdit" below it and tapped on it. It starts downloading but stops after maybe 30 seconds or so. I tried to do the same with a shorter video and there was not connection problem. I like the music and effects the "Simple AutoEdit" adds.
I have read here that some suggest taking out the card and copy the video with a card reader. I have a card reader and have done it but then I loose the music and effects the editor adds.
Anything specific I can try? Spark, RC and phone have 80 + power left.

Thank you so long.

Check your mobile data connection.
You can only have one wifi connection at the time, and yours is occupied by iphone-RC connection.
Download fails is probably a tune, clip or whatever missed in your edit. Or something it needs to communicate over the net.

You can only have one wifi connection at the time, and yours is occupied by iphone-RC connection.
Download fails is probably a tune, clip or whatever missed in your edit. Or something it needs to communicate over the net.
Thank you. Will check internet connection when trying again.

I tried again. I learned that the drone, phone & RC need to be away from any electronic interference. Even Bluetooth. I realised that the other times the drone was directly next to my BT keyboard, BT mouse, my iPhone & tablet's Bluetooth was on. I moved it away and downloaded without a glitch.

This is why this Forum is so good. We all learn (or remind ourselves) of things to be aware of. This is such good advice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe