Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Downtown Jackson TN

sirkkelley

Join
Sep 24, 2018
I shot this video last November. I was on the way home from work and noticed that the sun was setting and creating some great shadows and reflections on the buildings downtown, so I stopped to grab some footage. I really enjoy shooting in the fall when the shadows are long and the colors of the trees are changing. I keep my Spark with me most days just in case an opportunity like this presents itself. Do you guys take your Spark with you daily?

Do you guys take your Spark with you daily?

Yes I do.
Everyday.
Even the rainy days because the clouds may break and provide a rainbow or cloud formations.

I take it to and from work and fly a bit on my lunch.

Nice little metropolis there in TN.

I looked on Google map and you are about 40 miles from Huntingdon, home of YouTuber Ken Heron.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice flying and footage. Caught those trees changing too. Thanks for putting it up Sirkkelley. To answer your question, not as much as I should. Seems I’m always in a hurry to get to where I’m going to stop for a flight. It would be a good resolution though. ??

Reactions: sirkkelley
Yes I do.
Everyday.
Even the rainy days because the clouds may break and provide a rainbow or cloud formations.

I take it to and from work and fly a bit on my lunch.

Nice little metropolis there in TN.

I looked on Google map and you are about 40 miles from Huntingdon, home of YouTuber Ken Heron.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes I do live close to Ken. I follow him on YouTube but have never met him. I really enjoy his videos!

Reactions: Spark 317
Lovely restful film and the music...I’ve just gone and bought it! It‘s my kind of tune. Did you have any probs with using the tune in your film with YouTube? I haven’t been taking my Spark with me but you have “sparked” me to do just this in future. Thanks for sharing.

Lovely restful film and the music...I’ve just gone and bought it! It‘s my kind of tune. Did you have any probs with using the tune in your film with YouTube? I haven’t been taking my Spark with me but you have “sparked” me to do just this in future. Thanks for sharing.
I didn't have an issue uploading it, but it does have a copyright claim associated with the video. From what I understand, this doesn't matter as long as it is a non-monetized video.

Reactions: twickers14
Nice to see Jackson again. I visited once years ago to check out the Celtic Festival. Nice town and great video!

Jackson TN huh , They pulled over and almost arrested an ex wife of mine . Great town .
Thanks for sharing your flight
I’m intrigued! I would love to see the headline. “Roy Roger’s Ex-Wife Arrested in Jackson TN
Sounds like a good story. :)

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme