Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Driver error

AeroMirage

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 28, 2017
Loc
North Carolina
Can anyone send me the driver for DJI USB connections.
I finally got my computer to see the Spark and it starts to open then Driver error pops up.
After a considerable amount of time on the phone with Microsoft, they told me to contact the manufacturer and ask them to send me the driver.
I am on Windows 10 and neither my Spark or Mavic Air will connect to download images.
Funny, they both connect just fine to DJI assistant.
29_2x.gif

Why do you use it that way? Get off the Sd-Card and use them with a cardreader to transfer the footage to the Pc. It's more easy and that need no driver or something else.

Why do you use it that way? Get off the Sd-Card and use them with a cardreader to transfer the footage to the Pc. It's more easy and that need no driver or something else.

I am well aware of that and have always done just that.
But now DJI has put internal memory in the Air which cannot be accessed any other way.
So, until this driver issue is resolved, the internal memory is absolutely useless.
29_2x.gif

I emailed DJI and asked them to send me the driver, which they did, and I reinstalled everything and nothing changed.
Besides that, the SD card is very difficult to remove on the Air. Much easier on the Spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers