Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone Pilots Decals

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
NC
Are Drone Pilots or Spark Pilots decals available or do I need to make my own? ?

Since I have the means at my disposal, I want to make a decal for my car's back window in full color. Thanks for the link. ?

Reactions: Spark 317
Since I have the means at my disposal, I want to make a decal for my car's back window in full color. Thanks for the link. ?

Be careful what you advertise for the no good thieves of the world that may see an opportunity.

But on the other hand, it's cool to represent the best darn Forum on the planet. :)

I hear you loud and clear. As a former sign graphics artist, I like to dabble in my former trade now and again just for my own pleasure and purpose. I would buy one of the ones in the link but as I have a white car, I think that the decal needs a splash of color to it. I will only be making one for myself.so you and others will know. ;)

I see we share another interest. I do small scale vinyl work myself. (Brother Scan 'N Cut 2 & a 15"x15" heat press for HTV...) I was thinking about making a sticker for my carrying case for my Spark, did you ever do yours?

I see we share another interest. I do small scale vinyl work myself. (Brother Scan 'N Cut 2 & a 15"x15" heat press for HTV...) I was thinking about making a sticker for my carrying case for my Spark, did you ever do yours?
Not yet. To be honest, it had slipped my mind and I thank you for the reminder. I will get back on that project. I did not think of making one for my case. Good idea! ?

Just a thought...Stickers may wear out over time if the Spark is outside waiting for a rescue.

Put your information on the SD card as a text file for somebody to find if they find it, along with the fabulous footage from the Spark. ?

Reactions: graywoulf
Thanks for reminding me to do that. The decals I want to do are for my car and my Spark's carrying case. It would be cool to have one small enough to apply to the Spark though.

Thanks for reminding me to do that. The decals I want to do are for my car and my Spark's carrying case.

I have this on one of my cases.

I added the remote.

IMG_20191229_125350696.jpg

That is awesome! I would like to see that same graphic with Snoopy sitting on top of a Spark as well. Thanks for sharing the picture. ?

Reactions: Spark 317
The smashed Liberty was adorned with bare footprints, a tardis and a bandaid. The white ford is yet unmarked.

OK, now I get it... sort of. ? I saw the bandaid on the hood and the footprints on the back but what part of this is the tardis? And how is Mrs. Coker these days? ?

We used to have 25" vinyl cutter, but it died. Been thinking of getting something smaller, but can't really decide. We still have a number of rolls of vinyl at 14" wide left, and there don't seem to be many in that range. Then again, I haven't really looked that hard.

We used to have 25" vinyl cutter, but it died. Been thinking of getting something smaller, but can't really decide. We still have a number of rolls of vinyl at 14" wide left, and there don't seem to be many in that range. Then again, I haven't really looked that hard.
I am using an ancient Roland PNC-1000 plotter cutter that was given to me by a former employer. It sounds like R2-D2 with the old style stepper motors but I think it sounds kind of cool. It will only handle up to a 15" wide roll of vinyl but all the vinyl I have is scraps that I collected years ago. Surprisingly enough, most of it is still good. I was working on that decal a while ago. I should have it done soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex