Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DroneX

Surfnut

Join
Feb 23, 2019
I’m very happy with my Spark, and have no intention of buying one, but I wonder if anyone has bought or at least tried the Drone Pro? A lot of marketing hype going on and I suspect the realities quite different ...)

Andre Levite

WELL-TRUSTED MEMBER
Premium Pilot
Join
Jun 18, 2018
Loc
Treasure Coast of Florida
Web
how-to-spark.com
The DroneX has previously been sold under the name Eachine E58 for a few years. It doesn't have the build quality, feature set or reliability of DJI product -- far from it!

But for $80 it looks like a lot of fun if somebody is just looking for a cheap toy and isn't serious about the hobby. They copied the design of the Mavic Pro exactly but it is more of a competitor to the Tello in size and capability.

Here's a good review and demo...
Eachine E58 / DroneX review

Reactions: Surfnut

lmel2005

Join
May 15, 2018
I have a visuo drone (Mavic clone), very similar to drone X pro.

It's a toy. Very unstable, with very limited capabilities.
It can fly in a distance of 30-40 m around, in no-wind environment.

But it's useful to learn how to fly in ATTI mode.

Surfnut

Join
Feb 23, 2019
The DroneX has previously been sold under the name Eachine E58 for a few years. It doesn't have the build quality, feature set or reliability of DJI product -- far from it!

But for $80 it looks like a lot of fun if somebody is just looking for a cheap toy and isn't serious about the hobby. They copied the design of the Mavic Pro exactly but it is more of a competitor to the Tello in size and capability.

Here's a good review and demo...
Eachine E58 / DroneX review
Good to know thanks Andre

Reactions: Tglass0000

Northwood Mediaworks

Transport Canada Certified
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
I have a visuo drone (Mavic clone), very similar to drone X pro.

It's a toy. Very unstable, with very limited capabilities.
It can fly in a distance of 30-40 m around, in no-wind environment.

But it's useful to learn how to fly in ATTI mode.
Ya, this is what I have also, and its really only good for windless short range flights. If someone is looking for a toy drone I would recommend that whatever you choose, get one with optical flow technology, its far superior to the old barometer altitude hold stuff like the XS890HW I have. Seems like the videos showing those optical flow toy drones are far more stable.

Greekislandlover

Join
Feb 4, 2019
That was my first drone this year. Day 1, got hit by a gust of wind, stuck in a tree and burned one of the motors out trying to escape.

Drone #2 was a Hubsan with GPS that was last seen stuck up a tree as it went out of range and had no avoidance sensors.

Drone #3 is a Spark :)

Reactions: Surfnut

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DimitrisMoulazimis